The Digital Marketing Coordinator assists the Digital Marketing Specialist in implementing strategies for clients to help them achieve their growth goals. This role works with the marketing team to implement integrated inbound strategies for BizzyWeb Buzz Builder clients. This is a part-time contract position with the potential to grow to full-time.
- Develop and understand digital marketing strategies that will meet client objectives.
- Analyze reports to create insights that will help drive digital marketing strategies.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and monitoring and reporting on campaigns for effectiveness and reporting on Analytics information in order to make recommendations to clients that meet their goals.
- Google AdWords setup, ad creation, campaign management, and client reporting.
- Set up, implement, and generate site audit reports for clients using SEO programs.
- Daily use of SEO tools and platforms to create SEO audits and keyword strategic plans for client websites.
- Collaborate with team members to create digital marketing project briefs for clients
- Compile, analyze, and report monthly campaign performance results to clients in person and/or via video conference calls.
- Minimum 2 years experience in digital marketing field; agency experience a plus
- In-depth working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads and Google Search Console
- Proficient in developing, implementing, and measuring digital marketing initiatives, including SEO and PPC; expertise in campaign management and reporting
- Highly efficient team player, with the ability to also work independently in a fast-paced, fluid environment and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time.
- Superior prioritization, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to take initiative and drive work forward with moderate supervision and guidance
- Solid technology know-how, including ability to quickly learn new software programs
- Ability to understand, simplify, and quickly communicate complex ideas in client-facing meetings
- Excellent analytical and creative thinking skills, with an ability to use both data and intuition to make optimization decisions for client marketing programs
- Self-starter who thrives on communicating and impressing clients with results
Nice to Haves
- Hands-on experience using WordPress, basic HTML, and CSS
- Working knowledge of SEM Rush, Facebook Ad Manager, HubSpot, Constant Contact, TapClicks and Office 365