- This event has passed.
Measuring Your Marketing
April 19, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Sorry you missed the webinar! Please watch the recorded video below.
How to use reports and analytics to evaluate your marketing campaigns
Metrics – can be like magic. Have you wondered: how can the reports and analytics of digital marketing give you the insight and key info you need to succeed? This seminar will take you step-by-step through the amazing data generated by all the key online marketing tools – and give you tips on how to use it.
- How email open- and click-through reports can help you know:
- Which of your products/services are hot, which are not, and how to test for best results
- Out of a field of everyone, who is interested in what topics – so you can focus your precious time, efforts & energy
- The calls to action/messaging that actually WORK
- Best times, days and ways to get the response you want
- How evaluating event registration and survey response patterns can help improve your next campaign by leaps and bounds
- How social media engagement and click rates can tell you the topics, type of media posts and frequency your connections really want
- How research, setting goals, monitoring campaign results and applying lessons learned will continually improve your results!
Trygve Olsen, BizzyWeb’s Director of Buzz Development, has a wealth of experience in digital marketing after running his own business for five years, servicing both national organizations and helping to grow local businesses. Trygve has extensive experience in website development, branding, organic SEO, special event management, Social Media marketing, SMS marketing and email marketing. He has been a solution provider for Constant Contact in the Twin Cities since 2010, has been an Authorized Local Expert since 2011 and in 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 won awards for creative works.