Your website should be your best salesperson. Is that true for your current website? If your website isn’t bringing you consistent quality leads, it’s time to try a new approach.
What is Growth-Driven Web Design (GDD)?
A whopping 94% of visitors reported they closed out of a website or didn’t trust it simply because of an outdated design. (Source) Growth-Driven Design (GDD) is a new approach to web design that stops this issue in its tracks.
In a Growth-Driven Design approach, websites are continuously updated every month, with substantive changes to keep your users engaged and moving through the buyer’s journey. It’s a three-step, ongoing process:
- Strategy: Develop overall goals for the site to measure success.
- Launch Pad: A functional, but slightly more minimal, site that’s launched in 1-3 months.
- Continuous Improvement: The site is continuously updated and modified, using feedback from the goals set in step 1.
This strategy halts stagnation because you are constantly updating your website to meet your goals.
How Does GDD Improve Your Sales Process?
The core tenant of GDD is identifying your target market and structuring your website to service them. Through this process, you weed out irrelevant leads and target only the best possible customers. Through the process of creating your buyer personas and walking through their buyer’s journey, you also understand how your customers make purchasing decisions. This allows you to:
- Pre-qualify leads right on the website so you spend less time chasing down the wrong customer
- Anticipate their pain points and address them proactively
- Know which communication channels they prefer
- Coordinate your sales team so everyone is on the same page about your marketing goals
- Identify negative personas – e.g., who is not a good lead
- Lower your customer acquisition cost
This ultimately saves your sales team time and labor, since they waste less time on fruitless leads and are also armed with knowledge about your leads before they have to do any research.
* * *
Free Guide – How to Create Buyer Personas
Creating a Buyer Persona is the best way to write compelling content for your audience. Think about it – how can you customize your message without knowing WHO you are talking to? We have created this easy eBook to help you to understand what a Buyer Persona is, and how to create one yourself.
Need a new digital marketing or web design plan? We are a Minneapolis SEO, digital marketing, social media marketing, web design and HubSpot inbound marketing agency. We specialize in inbound marketing and Growth-Driven Design. We’re located just outside of Minneapolis. Stop on by and get started – and while you’re here, pick up a free honey stick (yes, we love our bee-related theme).