Bummer! You missed this week’s live broadcast. Fortunately, you can still watch the archive video above. Join us next week live on the webinar, or in person at our headquarters for the next BizzyWebinar workshop!
At the heart of small business marketing are the campaigns that drive action – collections of marketing activities that help a small business or organization to achieve its goals and objectives. Newsletters and Announcements have become a core component of those campaign choices. Email is more important than ever – to the communication efforts of businesses and nonprofits everywhere; and to the customer, donor, client or supporter of those organizations. This session will reveal some simple but effective best practices and considerations for the small business or nonprofit seeking to make their email newsletters more effective.
Attendees of this presentation will learn:
- The different types of newsletters
- What to write about in your newsletter or announcement and how to consider using images
- Subject line best practices, and when to send your newsletter
- The importance of understanding how connected email and social media are…they have to be done together.
- What types of additional tools might be useful
Join us in-person or online to learn about measuring your email success and more during our weekly BizzyWebinar on Wednesday, 8/27 at noon CT. These LIVE in-person and online webinars will give you the tips and tools you need to grow your business online, and include live Q&A and tech support. To find out more, register now, or you can always reach us at 612-4-BIZZY-0 (612-424-9990).