10 Ways to Get on Top of Your Emails
- Delete or archive emails you no longer need.
- Unsubscribe from promotional email lists.
- Set up labels to categorize emails.
- File your emails.
- Schedule slots in your calendar to check and respond to emails 2-3 times a day.
- When reading an email ask yourself, ‘is this actionable?’
- Aim for “inbox zero.”
- Set up filters for incoming messages so they’re automatically filed.
- Create email templates to use for your most commonly sent messages.
- Use an app such as “yesware” that allows you to see when an email has been read.
And once you’ve reached that clean inbox nirvana and cleared up some work time on your schedule, it’s the perfect time to set some marketing goals for 2018.
* * *
Get Your Digital Marketing to Work For You With Inbound Marketing!
With this free checklist, you will be given a new framework for campaigns that solves all of the common marketing problems listed above. Download this free checklist, and start building your own custom inbound marketing campaign that works!
Need Digital Marketing or Web Design help? Our Buzz Builders Online Marketing programs will get you found online. And if you’re looking at a new website, our Minneapolis Web Design programs create beautiful and functional websites that get results. Click here to get started.